Sunday, December 25, 2011

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!

Christmas is always a special time of year. This year was extra special for our family. We haven't all been together in 4 years, and it was a surreal feeling to not be missing anybody!

Christmas 2004 (the accident) taught us a swift and unforgettable lesson about the value of family togetherness. My mind wanders back to that year every Christmas, and I'm always overwhelmed with feelings of gratitude for my family. I'm grateful that we're together here on earth, but even more grateful that we can literally be together forever.

I was an awful photographer this Christmas, but here's what I got:

{Cookies and milk for Santa. Thanks to Addy and me.}

{Santa came!}


{Emma's favorite gift. Oh, I mean the sucker-- not the puppet theater.}


{Two suckers in hand...}


{Addy's Pinterest venture: chocolate rimmed glasses.}


{Caleb hard at work in the kitchen...}


{still holding the suckers}



No comments: