Friday, September 2, 2011

I like to say Thank You with M&M's


I just wanted to say a great big THANK YOU to all of you! I didn't quite reach my goal of 500 Something Swanky followers, but I'm up to about 370 and that's still HUGE! I've loved seeing all of your little profile pictures popping up in my followers section-- it gives me warm fuzzies inside! And so I'm thanking you in the best way I know how.... with a picture of M&Ms I shaped into a heart.

It's too much, I know. What can I say? I went over the top to say thank you here ;)

Seriously, though. Your support is very much felt and appreciated. So, thanks.

And, on that note--- I'm hosting another giveaway right now on Something Swanky that some of ya'll might be interested in-- it's a canvas print giveaway (and canvas prints are AWESOME)!!! Visit Something Swanky for all the particulars on how to enter. It's easy-- mostly just leaving comments!

Thanks again! Hope to see you over at the giveaway this weekend!!

No comments: