Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thoughts I'm having lately...

1. I'm pretty sure my baby is going to really like Taylor Swift.
2. I can't bring myself to call her Emma, even though that's what we're naming her. It feels rude-- like when people I've just met start calling me "Ash" like we're already BFF or something.
3. I'm really starting to hate dreams. They interrupt my sleep every single night. Pleasant or not, they just keep me busy when I should be resting!
4. I've been following Summer Sanders blog. You know, the nickelodeon game show host/olympic swimmer. Weird, huh? She's cute though. I like her prenatal workout DVD.
5. How bad is a finger prick? I'm really dreading my glucose test. I don't know why, but it's really stressing me out. Don't even get me started thinking about epidurals.


2 comments:

Clint, Camber, Camdon, Carolina, Corbin, and Cordelia said...

Yo! I am reading your blog. You'll be fine it's not too bad. Call me if you need anything and tell me when you want to get together! Love ya!

Elizabeth said...

I've got a blog too.
And don't worry, it's not a finger prick, its an arm stab for gtt, or at least at my Dr. it is.