This is a little late getting posted, and, if I'm being honest, a couple of these pictures are technically from April... But-- the point is: they're up! They're documented! Family history is being recorded...
...just late. And a little incorrectly... Oh, well.
1. We printed off our blog from 2011! This is our second year getting our blog put into a book, and I LOVE it. The cost is pretty minimal-- especially when compared with scrapbook or buying nice journals. And I love that we have something in hard copy documenting our family life.
2. We went to Jumpin' Beans in Wake Forest. It has two of those big, inflatable play-things. Emma loved it!!
3. Aunt Addy had a birthday and then came to visit us in BV. Lost of fun :)
4. HUNGER GAMES! Chris and I actually saw this on a real date! We had a baby sitter, went out to dinner with other grown ups, and saw the movie of the year! It was a blast :)
5. I got to review a Zoku Quick Pops Maker on Something Swanky. Which means, I got something really awesome for free, and I'm in love with it. I make Emma healthy "ice cream" pops every day :)
6. We visited Pet Smart. Emma loves animals, and this was such a treat for her! I hope she continues to enjoy visiting them in the store, because this is one family that will never own a pet. Ever.
7. I made an awesome strawberry shortcake. That's it. Just wanted to let you know.