Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Bissell Lift Off Revolution

My parents have been in town for about a week (leaving today) dropping off my little brother for his first term at BYU. We did a lot of fun things, like hiking, lagoon, and a couple of fun salt lake trips. And we took some good pics, but they are on my mom's camera, so I'll save those stories for when I have pics to post. However, I do have one picture I can post right now...



TA DA!!!


This is our brand new vacuum that my parent's bought for us! 30 foot power cord, easy empty dirt container, 7 height adjustments, detachable canister, rotating brush, automatic headlight, dual cleaning edge, deluxe stretch hose, crevice tool, clean filter indicator, 12 amps, and an air purifier!!!


Granted, I don't know what a lot of that stuff means, but I know it works and it's freaking awesome! I never thought I'd be such a boring adult as to feel choked up when my parents bought me a vacuum, but I did.

No comments: