Saturday, September 26, 2009

We're still here!


Wow. I am the worst blogger ever! So sorry!

The semester started about a month ago, which completely topsy-turvied our everyday lives, so we're still adjusting to that new schedule. We get to see each other a little more now that Chris spends his entire day in Provo/Orem area instead of commuting to Salt Lake, which is fantastic. I very much enjoy him being in the area :) School is kicking his butt a little bit, but he's slowly getting the hang of BYU and will be a pro by next semester!

I'm back in the Orem office (I was in AF for a few months) which I looooooovvveeee. It's amazing how the exact same work is so much more enjoyable in one office than it is in another, simply because I LOVE the guys that I work with. It makes all the difference. So no more complaining about work from me! I'm totally committed to appreciating my new work situation. And the fact that it's literally a 5-minute walk from my apartment :)

Also, we are very happy to announce that we just traded in our Dodge Caliber for a Honda Element! I don't think I've ever loved something so ugly so much :) I haven't taken a pic of ours yet, but this is what it looks like:

Anyway, I promise to be a better blogger! More later...


1 comment:

Mark and his Girlies said...

I'm so glad you're happy at work!!!