Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What's a girl to do?

As is usually the case, I'm blogging as a last resort to avoid cleaning and working out. So far I've watched Sleepless in Seattle, surfed facebook, and made 9 dozen pumpkin chocolate chip cookies- all in an attempt to avoid an hour- tops- of housework and cardio wellness. Am I worried that I have out of town guests coming this weekend and I haven't done anything in preparation aside from the cookies that are piling up on my kitchen table? Not really. Or maybe I'm worried about the fact that my BMI is, like, a thousand? nope, no motivation there either. So... I think I'll hit the couch for another round of Meg and Hank :)

1 comment:

Whit said...

Oh Ashton, you crack me up! I do that all the time too! BUT, you do feel so good after you work out and get ready for the day. You can do it!