I know I haven't been posting many words lately. All just picture of Emma! Which I do, primarily, for all of the grandmothers involved in this here blog.
But today I've got some words to post! Just a brief update on our life and why we're so happy about it :)
- Keaton will be HOME from his 2 year mission in 3 weeks!!!!! We'll all be together as a family for the first time in at least 4 years-- I'm pretty much ecstatic!
- Caleb will also be coming home for Christmas. And bringing with him one Courtney S. ♥
- Emma is officially in Nursery. I don't think we really need more explanation there :)
- Our apartment is all decorated for Christmas (pictures to come) complete with a burning fire (thanks iPad) and an amazingly authentic smelling Christmas Tree scent (thanks Tammy).
- We have lots of friends and family all over the country who are having babies, getting married, getting engaged, thinking about getting engaged, buying cars, getting grown-up jobs, graduating, going on missions, coming home from missions, having birthdays (that I am consistently forgetting-- Ashley), buying homes, and all sorts of other happy things that we love hearing about!
- Technology is AMAZING and we get to see Chris's family at least a few times every month via facetime.
- We now live 3 1/2 hours away from my family which feels like a 7-year dream come true!
- My blog is doing really well, and I get a lot of pride and satisfaction from working on it and seeing it grow and become more recognized.
- Chris got a 96 on his last Chemistry test (BIG DEAL!)
- And last, but not least, it's that magical time between Thanksgiving and Christmas when everything just seems to be right in the world :) Happy In-Between-Holidays everyone!!