We really love that all of our family members follow us on instagram too (albeit some more grudgingly than others)-- it's such a great way to keep in touch and share the little moments of our everyday with the fam.
However-- our blog has really been suffering some photographic neglect, because I always feel like I've done my documenting duty by instgramming our photos! All the pictures have been going up on Instagram and hardly anything is getting onto the blog! And, unfortunately, since we can't print out our instagram photostream into a book at the end of the year (like we do our blog)-- Instagram doesn't count as our journal keeping/family history writing. So I'm going to make a more concerted effort to get the instagram pictures onto the blog in a more timely fashion :)
Which leads me to... sort of a massive collection of pictures I'm posting today :)
Here's what we've been up to lately...
1. We let Emma drive the car. She thinks it's awesome.
2. Emma got big girl underwear. She generally chooses to wear all 6 pairs at once. Along with 7 necklaces. The child likes her bling.
3. Emma rode daddy's Buddy while he was at work.
4. The AC went out in the Element (frustrated screaming goes here) so Emma and I took a very long and hot car ride to a body shop in Fairfield for the repairs. This was our (necessary) ice cream pit stop.
5. For a two year old, Emma's pretty good at "setting the table" for dinner. When I asked her to on this night, she pulled the high chair over to her normal spot, buckled in her toy dog, plopped herself in Daddy's chair, and patiently waited for dinner to be served. So grown up.
*Since we do post a lot of pictures on instagram, I just want to make sure that everyone knows how to follow us! If you have a smartphone or tablet...
- Download the INSTAGRAM app
- Sign up for an account
- Search instagram for our usernames: @somethingswanky and @chrisswank