Monday, May 23, 2011

I'll make it up to you.

I know I've been kind of a lazy blogger lately, and I'm sorry! Online couponing and blogging at Something Swanky have kind of taken over my computer time! I hope you've been following Something Swanky, I've put some good stuff up over there lately. I'm especially liking my guest bloggers-- that's been fun for me. If you didn't know, Caroline M. will be guest blogging for me two Saturdays a month and I'm really excited about that. She already did an awesome one with a Nieman Marcus cookie recipe. It was a huge hit :)

Anyway, like I said, I'll make up for my lazy blogging habits I've developed. We're heading to CA for some Swank-filled-family-fun in a few days, and I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. But here's one right now to tide you over...

There, now. Aren't you less irritated with me already?

No comments: